Photobucket Ingin tahu sejarah Cuklad? Kunjungi juga www.cuklad.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat kehangatan saya? coba di sini: www.rashady-alinurkan.blogspot.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat rahasia saya? ada di sini nih: www.retcom.blogspot.comPhotobucket Tampil segera koleksi natal dari cuklad.com

Monday, February 12, 2007

YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

I left my friends out of the door
For you that I adore
I don’t care what they say about you
This is me longing for you
This feeling inside
Is something I can’t hide
I’ll against all rule
I’ll be your fool
I don’t care
As long as I’m the only you care
I don’t care
As long as I’m the one you bear
I don’t care
As long as you there
No matter how far you go
No matter how fast you run
My mind will always flow
Each time see you my only sun
Thy past is so sad
Similarity we had
Thy past is so bitter
Will you let me make your future better
I love you
This isn’t something new
But when I see you
I knew you’ve wiped out all my blues
It’s truly a blessed
For I had you always
It’s truly a gift
For you my reason to live


Jakarta, April 23rd, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment