Photobucket Ingin tahu sejarah Cuklad? Kunjungi juga www.cuklad.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat kehangatan saya? coba di sini: www.rashady-alinurkan.blogspot.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat rahasia saya? ada di sini nih: www.retcom.blogspot.comPhotobucket Tampil segera koleksi natal dari cuklad.com

Monday, February 12, 2007

My LIFETIME

My LIFETIME


I’ve spent a lifetime
To make you happy
But see what I got
You scowled me

I’ve spent a lifetime
To make you proud
But see what you do
I got you grouch

Now I know why
Now I got the answer
Your love is the reason
Your possession
Your pride
Is the truth

I’ve spent a lifetime
Being someone I didn’t know
Being a stranger in this body of mine
I’ve been prisoned by your shadow
Now I see my soul flow
But can’t find
A way to show

I’ve spent a lifetime
Torture myself
In the cage
Put myself
In the blames
I see freedom across the bars
I feel happiness out of the cage
I got peace breaking the jail
But still I return…..


Jakarta, 13 desember 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment