Photobucket Ingin tahu sejarah Cuklad? Kunjungi juga www.cuklad.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat kehangatan saya? coba di sini: www.rashady-alinurkan.blogspot.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat rahasia saya? ada di sini nih: www.retcom.blogspot.comPhotobucket Tampil segera koleksi natal dari cuklad.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wretched LOVE

This pain
This agony
This anguish
Never imagine
Never even thought

Would come from you
Would done by you
My love,
You are my love.
You are my life

Nothing could replace you
None could replace you
My love,
You are my hope
You are my soul
Nothing could bring rainbow like you
Nothing could bring colors like you
My love,
You are my peace
You are my comfort
My love,
You are my happiness
You are my composure
My love,
Where are you now?
How are you now?
What are you doing now?
My love,
How could you do this
How could you do this
Left me so devastated
Left me so dead
What for?
My love,
What for?
My love,
Bring me not gold
Bring me not the world
Bring me not silver
Bring me not water
Bring me not bread
Bring me not the bed

My love,
Just undone this pain
Just undone this agony
Just undone this anguish
My love,
Just be with me
Just cherish me

Just caress me
Just love me
My love,
I love you.

August 26, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment