Photobucket Ingin tahu sejarah Cuklad? Kunjungi juga www.cuklad.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat kehangatan saya? coba di sini: www.rashady-alinurkan.blogspot.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat rahasia saya? ada di sini nih: www.retcom.blogspot.comPhotobucket Tampil segera koleksi natal dari cuklad.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Sorry for Thine Sorrows


I see you in the dark
I call you don’t hark
Darkness had you blind
Decision is thine
I know your fear of evil
I reach out my hands
You don’t stand a chance
Emptiness had you deaf
I give right you take as left
I understand your loneliness
I’m there you don’t care
I say the truth you call me loco
You’ll never know what is tomorrow
We got to live today as it ain’t hay
Thee got to see what I’m gonna be
Don’t blame anybody but mirage in the mirror
One day thee will see what I want you to be
There are ways to Rome
But way to heaven is my own
And you infringe it
You stuck in freezing dreams
You trapped in melting ideas
You dead before live
You end before began
You faded before blossom
I’m sorry brother, sorry for thee
I’m sorry for being me
I’m sorry for being your failed friend
I’m sorry for my madness
I’m sorry for sorrows I cost you
I’m sorry for heartaches I made
I’m sorry for trying
I’m sorry brother, sorry for thee…




Jakarta, September 23rd, 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment