Photobucket Ingin tahu sejarah Cuklad? Kunjungi juga www.cuklad.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat kehangatan saya? coba di sini: www.rashady-alinurkan.blogspot.com Photobucket Ingin tahu curhat rahasia saya? ada di sini nih: www.retcom.blogspot.comPhotobucket Tampil segera koleksi natal dari cuklad.com

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Did you lie

Today I am the lonesome
Where are those promises
Where are those beauties
Where are thee

Love and all its complications
Hate and all its friends
Never expected to be so painful
Never knew could be this harmful

Who would’ve reject thee
None could’ve resist thee
For a glimpse of eternal happiness
For a hint of hope

Now I am on the verge of wretched
To the core
Now I am in the midst of excruciating
Grey zone

Confuse not my dear
Wonder not my love
This I swim through fire
This I am stupid

I never wanted any of these
I never expected any of these
I never dreamed any of these
Not if you did not lied

Today I am the cursed one
Where are thee
Where are thou words
What are thou made of

Promise me not
Seduce me not
Flirt me not
Not if you are not lying

I do not wish thy beauty
I do not hope thy lure
I do not seek thy palpitation
Not of you did not lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment